If you are transferring phone numbers to a new provider, contact your new provider to make that request. Please note, Allstream requires a 60 day written notice for cancellation of services, so please let us know in advance if you will be transferring or cancelling your services.
Important information for transferring
- Contact Allstream Customer Care to ensure all your freezes are removed from your lines.
- If your account is password protected, make sure you supply your new provider the correct password.
- All changes to your transfer date can only be made with your new provider.
- Services must remain active with Allstream up until the day of transfer.
- There is a $25 service order charge associated with the transfer.
- All customer information must match Allstream’s records. Allstream can supply you with a customer service report to confirm all customer information. These can only be request and given to an authorized party on the account.