If you are transferring phone numbers to a new provider, contact your new provider to make that request. Please note, Allstream requires a 60 day written notice for transfer of services, so let us know in advance if you will be transferring or cancelling your services.
Important information for transferring
- Check and confirm the status of your contract with your Account Consultant or Customer Service prior to submitting a transfer or cancellation request.
- Contact Allstream Customer Service to ensure all your freezes are removed from your lines.
- If your account is password protected, make sure you supply your new provider the correct password.
- All changes to your transfer date must be made with your new provider.
- Services must remain active with Allstream until the day of transfer.
- There is a $25 service order charge associated with the transfer.
- All customer information must match Allstream’s records. Allstream can supply you with a customer service report to confirm all customer information. These reports are only by request and given to an authorized party on the account.