If you believe that a customer of Electric Lightwave Holdings, Inc. and its wholly owned subsidiaries (“Company”) has infringed your copyrights, please notify Company’s Copyright Agent and provide the following information:
- An identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed;
- An identification of the material that you claim is infringing (including the URLs of the pages on which those materials appear) so that Company may locate the material;
- Your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A physical or electronic signature of the owner of the copyright interest or of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest.
Company’s Network Abuse department can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by mail at:
Electric Lightwave Holdings, Inc.,
Attn: Network Abuse,
18110 SE 34th Street, Building One, Suite 100,
Vancouver, WA 98683,
or by telephone at 866-871-1114, option 4.
Company may forward the information that you have provided to the alleged infringer. In response to your notice, Company also may remove the web pages that contain the allegedly infringing content, in its discretion, if Company provides web-hosting services to the alleged infringer.
If Company provides ISP services, but not web-hosting services, to the alleged infringer, Company does not have the ability or control to remove specific pages of the web site, but may, in its discretion, terminate the accounts of customers who appear to infringe another’s copyright.