This login enables Session Initiation Protocol (SIP Trunking) subscribers to configure their services and access user documentation using the Allstream Portal. Allstream’s SIP Portal functions are in support of both Native SIP and PRI-SIP options.
- Log in to your Allstream account.
- From the MY ACCOUNT drop-down list, select Voice Services.
- On the Voice Services page, click SIP Trunking Services.
- Click SIP Trunking Services (Admin Portal).
- Enter the telephone number and password for your account and click Login.
User guides for using the Allstream Portal and the SIP Portal are available after logging in to the Allstream Portal and selecting User Guides from the Support drop-down list or by contacting Customer Service.