Once you are logged in to the SIP portal, from the list of Security links at the bottom of the portal, click
- Log in to the SIP Portal. For more information, see SIP Portal – Logging In.
Log in »
- From the list of Security links at the bottom of the portal, click Change Password.
The Change Password dialog box displays.
- In the Current password field, enter your current password.
- In the New password field, enter your new password.
- In the Confirm new password field, enter your new password again.
- Click Confirm.
A confirmation message displays.
User guides for using the Allstream Portal and the SIP Portal are available after logging in to the Allstream Portal and selecting User Guides from the Support drop-down list or by contacting Customer Service.