To change your password:
- Log in to the SIP Portal.
- Click the User Management icon at the top of the portal.
- From the drop-down list, select Change Password.
The Change Password page displays.
- Verify the email address for the password reset and click RESET PASSWORD.
- An email is sent to the email address with instructions on changing your password. The email from email@example.com may end up in your Spam folder depending on your email filters.
- Open the email and click Reset Password or copy and paste the link to your browser.
The Reset Your Password page displays.
- Enter a new password in the New Password field.
- Confirm your new password in the Confirm New Password field.
- Click RESET YOUR PASSWORD.
A confirmation message displays.
- Click SIP PORTAL and log in using your new password.
A complete guide to using the SIP Portal is available after logging in to the portal and selecting Help from the User Management drop-down list or by contacting Customer Service.