IP allocation rules:
If you are requesting a /25 (128 addresses) and smaller: Integra will allocate IP addresses on an as needed basis up to a /25 and smaller (128 addresses). Please follow the steps indicated under “How to order IP addresses”.
If you are requesting a /24 (256 addresses) up to a /22 (1024 addresses): For an allocation where the aggregate total number of IP addresses being requested from Integra (including previously assigned IP addresses) is equal to /24 (256 addresses) but not larger than a /22 (1024) addresses please follow these steps:
- Contact ARIN and ask for your own IP allocation. IP addresses allocated by ARIN become registered to you, so they are portable between carriers. This is not the case with IP addresses allocated from Integra.
- If ARIN denies your request then follow the steps below under “How to order IP addresses”. Integra may allocate IP’s from our space
- Include as documentation, your letter from ARIN denying your request. Additional network diagrams, upgrade plans, IP usage statistics and forecasts will also be required for Integra to allocate blocks of this size.
Larger than /22 Integra will not allocate IP addresses blocks of this size from our IP space. Please contact ARIN directly https://www.arin.net/
How to order IP addresses:
- Contact your account representative or Customer Care
- Submit order
- If space requested is greater than /28, fill out an IP Justification form and include the order number from item 2
If these FAQs do not answer your questions, please contact your sales agent or Customer Care.
How much does it cost to order extra IP addresses?
For pricing on larger IP allocations please contact Customer Care of your Account Representative
|CIDR||Number of IP’s||Customer Usable||$/Month|
|/29||8||3||Included as Standard|
Can I have my IP space statically routed?
Integra supports static routes of your IP space. Please indicate to your project manager or install technician that you are bringing your own IP space and would like Integra to route it for you.
Can I advertise my IP space via BGP?
Can I download Integra’s IP policy?