You can update details about your voicemail account by logging in to the Voicemail Portal at myvoice.allstream.com. For detailed information about using the Allstream Voicemail Portal on the web, download the Voicemail Portal User Guide.
For information about using the voicemail system from a telephone, download the Voicemail Quick Start Guide.
For detailed information about configuring Easy Attendant or Premium Attendant, download the Voicemail Easy Attendant Quick Start Guide or Voicemail Premium Attendant User Guide.
Name and Time Zone
To update the name and time zone associated with your account:
- Click edit next to the Personal Details list at the bottom of the portal.
The Edit Personal Details dialog box displays.
- Provide a new name and select a time zone as needed and click Save.
Your changes are saved.
Your password is required to access the online portal.
To change your password:
- Click Change Password at the bottom of the portal.
The Change Password dialog box displays.
- Provide your current password.
Enter and confirm a new password.
Your password is updated, and a confirmation message displays.
Security Email Address
The security email address is used to alert you of changes and activity related to your account.
To change your security email address:
- Click Change Security Email at the bottom of the portal.
The Change Security Email dialog box displays.
- Enter the email address you want to use for security notifications and click Confirm.
A confirmation email is sent to the new address, and a confirmation message displays.
Changing Your Voicemail PIN
Your PIN is required to access voicemail using a telephone.
To change your voicemail PIN:
- Click Change Voicemail PIN at the bottom of the portal.
The Change Voicemail PIN dialog box displays.
- Enter and confirm your new PIN and click Confirm.
Your PIN is updated and a confirmation message displays.