If you are a new customer, your online account is automatically configured for you, and an email will be sent to you upon activation of your Allstream services to provide you with a direct link to the activation function of your account. Accounts must be activated within 30 days. If you don’t have an account yet, or if you haven’t received the activation email, you can create an account manually.
The Allstream Portal provides powerful, secure online account management that allows you to:
- View account information
- View invoice and payment history
- Make one-time payments or set up recurring payments
- Open service-related trouble tickets
- Receive immediate status on trouble resolution
- View reports on your long distance calling, usage, and billing
- Download user guides and quick start materials to help you make the most out of your portal experience
How do I log in to my account?
- Click the Log In button below or visit https://my.allstream.com/.
[text-blocks id=”85″ slug=”account-login-button”]
- Enter your username and password and click SIGN IN. If you have forgotten your password, please visit the password recovery page at https://my.allstream.com/Account/PasswordRecovery.
To access a full library of Allstream Portal user documentation, log in to your account at https://my.allstream.com and select User Guides from the SUPPORT menu.