If you are a new customer, your online account is automatically configured for you, and an email will be sent to you upon activation of your Allstream services to provide you with a direct link to the activation function of your account. Accounts must be activated within 30 days. If you don’t have an account yet, or if you haven’t received the activation email, you can create an account manually.
The Allstream Portal provides powerful, secure online account management that allows you to:
- View account information
- View invoice and payment history
- Make one-time payments or set up recurring payments
- Open service-related trouble tickets
- Receive immediate status on trouble resolution
- View reports on your long distance calling, usage, and billing
- Download user guides and quick start materials to help you make the most out of your portal experience
How do I log in to my account?
- Click the Log In button below or visit https://my.allstream.com/.
Sign in »
- Enter your username and password and click SIGN IN. If you have forgotten your password, please visit the password recovery page at https://my.allstream.com/Account/PasswordRecovery.
To access a full library of Allstream Portal user documentation, log in to your account at https://my.allstream.com and select User Guides from the SUPPORT menu.
New Features, April 2021
- Additional Reports – Generate and download reports based on Fixed Charges and Usage data, create custom reports and schedule custom reports for automated generation and delivery (see the Allstream Reporting Announcement for more information)
- Trouble Ticket Escalation – Reprioritize a ticket through a new escalation feature
- Default Accounts – Set a default account for immediate access from the Billing Center, Services, Trouble Tickets, and selected Reports pages
New Features, September 2020
Our online payment feature is now available to all customers, allowing you to make one-time payments or use Autopay to pay your monthly invoices.
New Features, July 2020
- Account Selection – Your selected account remains selected from page to page.
- Create a Trouble Ticket Feature – Several fields have been added to the Create a Ticket page to provide additional details to new tickets related to the reported service, a preferred contact method, customer internal ticket numbers, and notice of possible additional charges.
- Trouble Tickets List – A My Tickets filter is now available that allows you to view only the trouble tickets which you have created.
- Pay My Bill Feature – A Pay My Bill link is now available at the top of the Invoice History page where you can quickly access your payment accounts and pay your bill.
New Features, June 2020
- Customer Care Cases – Non-technical service related issues such as billing, order inquiries, moving services, account questions, or general information submitted to our Customer Service teams are now available from the My Dashboard page.