The Allstream Portal provides powerful, secure online account management that allows you to:
- View detailed account information
- Pay your monthly invoice or use Autopay
- Open trouble tickets and view an outage map
- Receive immediate status on trouble resolution
- Receive billing notifications
- View reports on your long distance calling, usage, and billing
- Download up-to-date user guides and quick start materials to help you make the most out of your portal experience
To access a full library of Allstream Portal user documentation, log in to your account at https://my.allstream.com/ and select User Guides from the SUPPORT menu.
- Additional Reports – Generate and download reports based on Fixed Charges and Usage data, create custom reports and schedule custom reports for automated generation and delivery
- Trouble Ticket Escalation – Reprioritize a ticket through a new escalation feature
- Default Accounts – Set a default account for immediate access from the Billing Center, Services, Trouble Tickets, and selected Reports pages
- Stay tuned for more!
- Account Selection – Your selected account remains selected from page to page.
- Create a Trouble Ticket Feature – Several fields have been added to the Create a Ticket page to provide additional details to new tickets related to the reported service, preferred contact method, customer internal ticket numbers, and notice of possible additional charges.
- Trouble Tickets List – A My Tickets filter is now available that allows you to view only the trouble tickets which you have created.
- Pay My Bill Feature – A Pay My Bill link is now available at the top of the Invoice History page where you can quickly access your payment accounts and pay your bill.
- Customer Care Cases – Non-technical service related issues such as billing, order inquiries, moving services, account questions, or general information submitted to our Customer Service teams are now available from the My Dashboard page.
- Search Account Feature – You can now quickly filter through your child accounts using a Search here… field at the top of your account list.
- Trouble Tickets Service Not Listed Feature – Trouble tickets can now be created for unlisted services clicking the SERVICE NOT LISTED button at the bottom of the Create a Ticket dialog box.
- Support Case Listing – To view a list of non-service related support cases, select Contact Us from the SUPPORT menu. Cases are listed at the bottom of the Contact Us page, where you can select a case and view details and comments, and add notes.