Attention 360 Users
If you already have an Allstream 360 account (https://360.allstream.com/login), you do not need to create another account. Use your Allstream 360 login and password to sign in to the Allstream Portal. If you notice that certain functionality or information is missing after logging in, help is available by selecting Contact Us from the SUPPORT menu.
The Allstream Portal provides powerful, secure online account management that allows you to:
- View account information
- View invoice and payment history
- Make one-time payments or set up recurring payments
- Open service-related trouble tickets
- Receive immediate status on trouble resolution
- Download user guides and quick start materials to help you make the most out of your portal experience
How do I log in to my account?
- Click the Log In button below or visit https://my.allstream.com/.
Sign in »
- Enter your username and password and click SIGN IN. If you have forgotten your password, please visit the password recovery page at https://my.allstream.com/Account/PasswordRecovery.
To access a full library of Allstream Portal user documentation, log in to your account at https://my.allstream.com and select User Guides from the SUPPORT menu.
New Features, September 2020
Our online payment feature is now available to all customers, allowing you to make one-time payments or use Autopay to pay your monthly invoices.
New Features, July 2020
- Account Selection – Your selected account remains selected from page to page.
- Create a Trouble Ticket Feature – Several fields have been added to the Create a Ticket page to provide additional details to new tickets related to the reported service, a preferred contact method, customer internal ticket numbers, and notice of possible additional charges.
- Trouble Tickets List – A My Tickets filter is now available that allows you to view only the trouble tickets which you have created.
- Pay My Bill Feature – A Pay My Bill link is now available at the top of the Invoice History page where you can quickly access your payment accounts and pay your bill.
New Features, June 2020
- Customer Care Cases – Non-technical service related issues such as billing, order inquiries, moving services, account questions, or general information submitted to our Customer Service teams are now available from the My Dashboard page.